(Hum only. Adv we have moved on.)
Watch the following videos for HW (Due 12/2/15) and answer the questions that go with each one. I want to do an activity that requires you to have the knowledge about The Bill of Rights. This will allow us to have a rich discussion in class on 12/2/15. Answer the questions on a separate sheet of paper.
Just the Facts: Bill of Rights
1. What are the 1st Ten Amendments to the constitution called?
2. Did the founding fathers believe that the Bill of Rights were necessary?
3. Name three of the founding Fathers that did believe in the Bill of Rights.
4. What was the first state to adopt a Bill of Rights after the war with Br.?
Bill of Rights Song
5. Listen to the song and write down each Amendment.
6. What Amendment do you believe is the most important to Americans today? Explain.