Warm Up: What was life like for most people in the Antebellum South?
1. Everyone needs to get a laptop.
2. Once you have the laptop loaded you need to go to www.mrschwarten.com.
3. Then click on the link to the Webquest
Antebellum Slavery Webquest
4. Work together on the capture sheet in your table group.
5. Turn it in when you are done on classroom.
6. Write a 1-2 page story or draw a 12 Frame Comic.
A. Story is 1-2 page story double spaced or hand written Front and back.
B. Must include 5 of the over arching concepts. You choose which ones you want to do.
C. Focus on what life would be like on a plantation, the jobs that were performed on the plantation, and the expansion of slavery. You can choose the perspective as well.D. Be sure to include 1 primary source as a reference.